To make the *perfect* Cobb salad, you MUST utilize homemade dressing. Also, it’s so easy, there’s really no excuse. Just throw some red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil into a bricklayer container and shake it out. There’s no compelling reason to worry over the vinaigrette emulsifying—the bricklayer container does all the difficult work.
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
In a jar, shake along vinegar, mustard, and oil and season with salt and pepper.
On a large platter, spread out lettuce, then add rows of hard-boiled egg, chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with dressing, and garnish with chives.
Preparing quality mainly depends on the method and best food processor you are using to process the food.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!