Group travel doesn’t mean getting three or four friends or family together and El Al Airlines booking a flight. According to several US airlines, a group is considered a group if there are ten or more people on the same trip. EL AL Group Travel also accepts groups of ten or more people under its group travel program.
Therefore, if you are planning to travel with EL AL and your number must be 10 or more, you can book through EL AL’s group travel program. But before that, you should be aware of important airline guidelines for group travel.
EL AL Group experts help passengers book their travel groups on the same flight at discounted rates.
What do you mean by El Al Group Travel?
EL AL always believes in providing quality amenities to its passengers. Therefore, you can completely rely on EL AL while planning group travel.
With El Al Airlines Group, travelers (10 or more) can plan a casual vacation or organize a meeting abroad for their entire group. Group travel options make it easy for travelers.
- You can book flights together instead of individually.
- Passengers sit with the group most of the time.
- You will get a combined booking with additional benefits.
If the number of passengers is 10 or more and they want to combine bookings, they can plan a group trip to EL AL with family, friends or colleagues.
How do I book group travel with EL AL?
to booking a group trip with EL AL You have many options when itWhile some options are completely free, others may require a service fee. For example, you have an
- online website
- . Group Travel Phone Number
- Ticket Office
El Al Group Travel To book online,
- please visit the official website of El Al Airlines and find the El Al Airlines Group Travel Request Form.
- The form will be filled in five simple steps:
- Client Information
- Trip Details
- Special Request
- Submitting a Request
- Provide details of who you have booked with, be it group leader, company/organization or anyone like travel agent.
- Select your option and proceed to enter other details (if any) using your SkyMiles number.
- Continue to select your personal information and contact information.
- Then select the desired travel data and information for each passenger.
- Please provide details if you have special requirements. (seat selection, extra meals, etc.)
- Submit the request and wait for confirmation from the airline.
at El Al Irenes via phone. Book your group by phone (free Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm). An on-call manager will help you book group flights with the airline.
Assuming you are unable to communicate the reservation through El Al Airlines Español; You have the option of requesting a callback from El Al or completing an online group travel form.
What is EL AL’s group travel policy?
Now that you have a clear idea of how to book a group trip with EL AL, there are some terms and conditions you need to understand before booking. Below are some important points to help you book group flights with EL AL.
As per EL AL’s Group Travel Policy,
- only groups of 10 or more passengers with at least one flight on the same itinerary are eligible for EL AL Group Travel.
- If the group is less than ten people, EL AL Airlines check-in will cancel the reservation and any deposit will be forfeited.
- SkyMiles upgrade passengers cannot book group travel on the same itinerary.
- Individual changes to group reservations require an additional charge and can only be made by the group leader.
- No other passenger on the reservation has the right to submit a group change request.
- Cost of major components and all accessories may vary.
- Penalties will apply if your booking request is accepted and you do not purchase a ticket for your flight.
- Group rates may vary depending on travel dates and destinations as there will be no travel discounts for seniors or children.
All of these conditions will also be listed on your group ticket, so you can review it before proceeding with changes or other requests.