You probably have landed here because you have forgotten your Paycom employee login password and now you want to reset it. Well, the login credentials, including the username as well as password are handed over to you when you join a new company. However, this password is temporary and you can always change it. But, the actual issue arises when you forget this temporary password and you could not understand what to do next.
Well, resetting a password is an easy process if you follow each step carefully and enter the information as required. In the next section, I have listed down the details for the purpose you have arrived here i.e. to reset your Paycom employee login password. Apart from this, we shall also discuss the correct method to log in to Paycom as an employee so that you do not fall into trouble later on.
Here is how to reset your password
Follow the instructions given here and make sure you enter each detail correctly without making typo errors:
- From your browser, visit Paycom Employee Login
- After you reach the login page, hover your mouse over “Login.”
- Here, choose the “Employee” option.
- This will open the Paycom employee login screen.
- Now, tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- On the password reset page, enter your:
- Last four digits of the SSN
- Birth Date
- And, tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Then, provide an answer to your security question.
- Further, you will receive a one-time password.
- Enter this password to login and create a new password.
The newly created password shall now be used as the login password from now onwards.
The correct way to login to Paycom as an employee
- Go to Paycom Employee Login
- Take your mouse on “Login.”
- Select “Employee” from the drop-down.
- Enter your username.
- Provide your password.
- Type the last four digits of your SSN.
- Then, hit the “LogIn” button.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!