How to cure diabetes naturally – Diabetes, also called diabetes mellitus, has become a very common health problem nowadays. There are two main types of diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes in which the body doesn’t create insulin.
Likewise, Type 2 diabetes in which the body doesn’t create enough insulin or the insulin that is delivered doesn’t work appropriately.
How to cure diabetes naturally
Here we are going to tell you some remedies to cure diabetes naturally.
Some foods that are going to cure or prevent diabetes are as follows :-
- Bitter Gourd – Bitter Gourd, also known as severe melon, can be useful for controlling diabetes because of its blood glucose lowering effects. It will in general impact the glucose digestion all over your body as opposed to a specific organ or tissue. Drink some bitter gourd tissue juice on an empty stomach each morning. First remove the seeds of two to three bitter gourds and use a juicer to extract the juice. Add some water and drink it. Pursue this treatment day by day in the first part of the day for at any rate two months. Also, you can include one dise made of bitter gourd daily in your diet.
- Cinnamon – Powdered of cinnamon has the ability to lower glucose levels by invigorating insulin action. It contains bioactive parts that can help avoid and battle diabetes. Mix one-half to one teaspoon of cinnamon in some warm water. Drink it daily. Another optionis to bubble two to four cinnamon sticks in a single cup of water and enable it to steep for 20 minutes. Drink this arrangement day by day until you see improvement. You can likewise add cinnamon to warm drinks smoothies and prepared products.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek is an herb that can also be utilized to control diabetes, improve glucose resistance and lower glucose levels due to its hypoglycaemic activity. Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Drink the water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy without fail for few months to bring down your glucose level. Another option is to eat two tablespoons of powdered fenugreek seeds daily with milk.
- Black Plum – Black Plum can help a lot in controlling blood sugar level because it contains anthocyanins, ellagic acid, hyfrolysable tannis etc. Each part of this plant such as the leaves, berry and seeds can be used by those suffering from diabetes. In fact, research has shown that the fruits and seeds of this plant have hypoglycaemic effects as they help reduce blood and urine sugar levels rapidly. The seeds, in particular, contain glycoside jamboline and alkaloid jambosine that regulate control blood sugar levels.
- Mango Leaves – The delicate and tender mango leaves can be utilized to treat diabetes by controlling insulin levels in the blood.Douse 10 to 15 delicate mango leaves in a glass of water medium-term. Toward the beginning of the day, channel the water and drink it on an unfilled stomach. You can also dry the leaves in the shade and grind them. Eat one-half teaspoon of powderted mango leaves two times daily.
6. Make sure you start doing excercise regularly. Start with walking 5 minutes a day and build that up over time add 3-5 minutes a week. Excerices help to cure diabetes because that helps increase your insert activity and decreases your blood sugar.
How to cure diabetes naturally at home
7. Also next one is increase your fibre intake. This help in digestion of curbs and decreases your blood sugar. Natural sources of fibre include vegetables, berries etc.
8. The next step to control diabetes is control your carbohydrate intake. I know it doesn’t make fun but curbs convert directly into glucose and glucose is sugar which is hard for your body to digest if you are a diabetic person. Eating a high fat and low curb diet can help you , but that doesn’t mean bad fat you should eat healthy fat. Some examples of foods where you can find healthy fats are – Avocardos, fruits and vegetables, nuts, organic coconut oil, organic olive oil etc.
9. The next point is practicing portion control so avoid eating entire boxes of cookies, bags of chips. One of the easiest way to practice portion control is to drink 1 glass of water before every meal and also use smaller plate so that is tricks your brain and you are thinking that you are eating more.
10. And the next step is drinks 1 to 2 glasses of water every day in the morning, that is going to increase your metabolism and avoid sugary beverages like soda, sugary drinks etc. Replace it with lemon water, cucumber etc.
11. The next one is avoid stress and get more sleep, so this plays a huge role in your body to recover from all different types of diseases. So you make sure that your get sleep 7-8 hours every night and try to go to sleep at the same time every night and walk up at the same time every morning and practice relaxation techniques throughout your day. There are so many relaxation tips, all you have to do is implement.
12. The next step to cure diabetes is to lose weight, sound simple but if you do any of the above you are going to loose weight.
To know about Contact Lenses vs Sunglasses Click Here